Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Lolita 52 Challenge #12!

Hi raspberries! Welcome to the latest installment of The Lolita 52 Challenge. Today's topic is #12: Combining Other Fashions With Lolita. I'm going to talk about my thoughts on this and give some examples of combinations I like.


On the topic of combining other fashion styles with lolita: I've seen this happening a lot more in recent years and usually, I love it! Here are some examples of combinations I really like.

Vintage Fashion with Classic

Sakura Fairy in a vintage hat, buckle, and scarf


Sakura Fairy in a vintage hat and thrifted shoes and blouse
Fanny Rosie
Fanny Rosie

Cult Party Kei with Sweet

Pastelbat
Violet Lunchell
Sugarplumhime
Classic-Sweet

Bee-scuit
Misako Aoki in Museum Bear
Midori Fukusawa at the BTSSB Fashion Show
Otome with Lolita

Milk Tea Machine
Deer Alice
Country Mouse

These are some of my favorite "crossover" styles! I'd love to start wearing Vintage-Classic lolita. Are there any of these styles you like or would wear? What about other crossover styles?


No comments:

Post a Comment