Saturday, January 3, 2015

New blog!

Welcome to my new blog everybody! I want to use this post as a chance to introduce myself and talk about what this blog will be about.

My name's Katie and I live in Indianapolis, Indiana. I live above a music venue and am a beauty school dropout. Meaning, I dropped out of beauty school. I went to Empire Beauty School for about 6 months to study cosmetology, but decided it wasn't for me. I've been out of school since August, but I still have a passion for hair and especially MAKEUP.

I'm currently planning on looking for a job at LUSH, Sephora, Ulta, or a makeup counter or private makeup brand boutique. While working, I hope to work towards a career in women's studies.

I intend this blog to primarily be beauty-focused, but expect posts about other things as well, such as my life, music, other media, and probably more than a tad of feminism 

I hope everyone enjoys!


No comments:

Post a Comment