Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Let's Do A Survey!

Hi raspberries! So I'm a bit bored and thought I'd do a survey of questions about myself so anyone reading can get to know me a little better. Here we go!

  1. Put your music player of choice on shuffle and list the first 10 songs
    1. The Crying Game - Nicki Minaj
    2. We Found Love (ft. Calvin Harris) - Rihanna
    3. Anything Goes - Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett
    4. No Angel - Beyonce
    5. Fatty Boom Boom - Die Antwoord
    6. Popteen - Tomggg
    7. Intermission (Skeets Remix) - yeule
    8. Fly Away (ft. Sarah Bonito) - SAKURA RAINBOW
    9. The Baddest Female - CL
    10. Something - Girl's Day
  2. If you could spend a week anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Would you take anyone with you? Japan. I've wanted to go there since I was 8 years old, and I'd love to go with my boyfriend and show him all the things I've learned about.
  3. What is your preferred writing implement? (eg. Blue pen, pencil, green pen) I like to write in gel pen or mechanical pencil
  4. Favourite month and why? May. It's right when the weather starts getting really nice and warm.
  5. Do you have connections to any celebrities (even minor)? List them. Taylor Swift and I share a last name, but other than that, not that I know of.
  6. Name 3 items you could pick up from where you are. My 3DS, nail polish, a bowl of rice
  7. What brand logo is closest to you currently? Nintendo
  8. Do you ever play board games or other non-computer games? Got any favourites? My friends play Dominion, Settlers of Catan, and Munchkin, but I normally don't play.
  9. A musical artist you love that isn’t well known SAKURA RAINBOW
  10. A musical artist you love that is well known Nicki Minaj
  11. What is your desktop background currently? BIGBANG shotgunning beer
  12. Last person you talked to, and through what you talked to them My boyfriend and I talked about what to make for dinner
  13. First colour name you can think of that isn’t in the rainbow Pink
  14. What timekeeping devices are in the room you are currently in? Phones and laptop
  15. What kind of headphones do you use? White Sony Studio Series Over-ear
  16. What musical artists have you seen perform live? A ton! (I live above a music venue)
  17. Does virginity matter to you? No. Virginity is a social construct designed to make people think their sexuality is tied to their worth as a person.
  18. What gaming consoles do you or your family own? 3DS, Xbox 360, PS2, Wii
  19. What pets do you have? What are their names? I have a cat named Memow!
  20. What’s the best job you’ve ever had? I've only had one real job, at Urban Outfitters, a company I don't support anymore
  21. What’s the worst job you’ve ever had? I worked at a telemarketing place for a day and went home crying. It was too stressful.
  22. What magazines do you read, if any? I used to read and collect all kinds of fashion magazines. Now I read Lula, and I look at GLB, Popteen, Ageha, and Nakayoshi scans online
  23. Inspiration behind your URL? I wanted my blog to primarily be about beauty, and I combined it with a fruit I love, raspberries!
  24. Inspiration behind your blog title? My header is just my url, and the Japanese translation below
  25. Favourite item of clothing? My Twinkle Constellation OP in pink from Baby, the Stars Shine Bright.
  26. Are you friends with any exes? Nope! I never felt the need to maintain ties with people who weren't nice to me. If they weren't nice as boyfriends, they probably wouldn't be nice as friends!
  27. Name at least one book you loved as a child. The Pokey Little Puppy
  28. What’s your native language? If that language has distinct regional variations, which variation? (eg. AU English, US English) My native language is American English. I also speak French relatively well, and very beginner Japanese
  29. What email service do you use? I have a Yahoo address (personal) and a G-mail (business)
  30. Is there anything hanging on the walls of the room you are currently in? A painting I did of Anzujaamu, a big K-ON! wall scroll, a weird rat statue that someone made, and a blacklight.
  31. What’s your favourite number, and why? I don't have one. I don't understand having favorite numbers or letters
  32. Earliest moment in your life you can remember? I think the first thing I remember is being at the beach at the Gulf of Mexico with my grandparents when I was about 3
  33. What did you have for dinner yesterday? Homemade chicken fingers and a baked potato
  34. How often do you brush your teeth? Every day
  35. What’s your favourite candy/chocolate? I love Puccho chews and any kind of dark chocolate
  36. Have you had other blogs? Do you have any other blogs currently? I had a blog when I was about 13, but it's long since been deleted.
  37. If you were suddenly really hungry, what would you choose to eat? I really like to snack on chips, fries and other crunchy things.
  38. What fandoms would you consider yourself a part of? I don't know that I'm really a member of any "fandoms" per se. I'm usually more of a casually fan than a rabid one. I used to be really into BBC Sherlock, but I'm not anymore. I like K-pop, but usually feel uncomfortable associating myself with those fans.
  39. If you could study anything, what would it be? Right now, Japanese. I'd love to improve my skills. It's very hard to teach yourself.
  40. Do you use anything on your lips? (eg. Chapstick, gloss, balm, lipstick) Well it is a makeup blog, haha! I use everything on my lips. I kind of hate chapstick, but I do wear lipbalm sometimes, but usually I wear lipstick.
  41. How would you describe your sense of humour? Dry, sarcastic
  42. What things annoy you more than anything else? Loud chewing/smacking, snoring, changing plans
  43. What kind of position are you in at the moment? Sitting on my feet in an armchair
  44. Do you wear much jewellery? I don't, really. I kind of wish I did, but I usually buy clothes or makeup before jewelry. I have a hard time picking it out.
  45. Who is the leader of your country, currently? Any other levels of government with leaders? (State, region, province, county, district, municipality, etc) Obama is the president, the governor of my state is Mike Pence and the mayor is Greg Ballard
  46. Last 3 blogs on your dashboard, not including any of your own This isn't tumblr, but the first three blogs in my reading list are '♔ Cominica Blog ♔, The Daily Dolly, and *☆ Stella Lee's Blog ☆* 
  47. What do you carry your money in? A coinpurse my mom made me
  48. Do you enjoy driving? Why or why not? I hate driving. I have a license and own a car, but my boyfriend drives everywhere. I was in an accident that totaled my first car when I got my license, and have had trouble driving since.
  49. Longest drive you have ever been on? Indiana to Pennsylvania
  50. Furthest away from home you have ever been? Denver, Colorado
  51. How many times have you moved house? 4 times
  52. What is on the floor of the room you’re currently in, not including furniture? A hat, my purse, my old sewing machine, some weights
  53. How many devices do you own which can access the internet? Three
  54. Is there is anything that is guaranteed to always make you happy? Chicken nuggets, ice cream, watching a movie alone with my boyfriend
  55. Is there anything that always makes you sad? I'm sure there's a lot. I struggle with anxiety and depression.
  56. What programs do you currently have open? Chrome, iTunes, notepad, Photoshop.
  57. What do you associate the colour red with? Leaves, anger, autumn, bedsheets
  58. Last strong smell you can remember smelling? Soy sauce
  59. Last healthy thing you ate? I just had tofu and rice for dinner!
  60. Do you drink tea or coffee, and how much per day? Both. I normally have coffee a few times a week, but I have to be careful because it makes me nervous. I drink tea when I'm feeling down.
  61. What do you associate the colour blue with? The sky, spring, the ocean, salt, feathers
  62. How long is the closest ruler you can find? It's a measuring tape in my room, 96 inches
  63. What colour pants/skirt/etc are you currently wearing? I'm wearing a blue plaid skirt
  64. When was the last time you drank water? About an hour ago
  65. How often do you clear your browser history? Not very often. Maybe every couple months
  66. Do you believe nude photos can be artistic, rather than erotic? Yes, but it depends on the intent. I'm kind of tired of male "artists" just taking pictures of sexualized naked women and claiming it's some kind of commentary.
  67. Ever written fanfiction for anything? Nah
  68. Last formal event you attended Oh gosh, it was probably my sophomore homecoming, three years ago.
  69. If you had to move your birthday to another date, which one would you choose and why? I really like my birthday, but I think it would be fun to have a spring birthday.
  70. Would you prefer to be at a beach or in the countryside? I love the ocean, but I don't really like "beaches" in the sense of swimming in the hot sun. So I guess the countryside
  71. Roughly how many people live in your town? About 853,000
  72. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? I've met people with birthdays the day before or after mine, but never on the same day.
  73. Favourite place to shop? Can be a certain store or a place where there are multiple stores I really like shopping online, because of the type of fashion I wear. In person, I like Forever 21 because you can find things there that work with Japanese fashion
  74. Do you have a smartphone? What kind? If you don’t, do you want one? Yes, I have an iPhone 5C
  75. What is your least favourite colour, and why? Pink! It goes with everything, it's the cutest color ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment