Sunday, February 8, 2015

Lolita 52 Challenge: # 3, 4, and 5!

Hi raspberries! So for this post I've decided to do three questions at once because I thought they'd all be pretty easy to answer and didn't want to make three separate short posts. So, onto the questions from the Lolita 52 Challenge


3. What my own lolita lifestyle is like
The truth is, at the moment, this is a bit of a sad question to answer. I'm really lacking in the money department since I moved out of my parent's house about a year ago, and I've been struggling. I've had to sell some of my brand to pay for food, something I never thought I'd have to do. Right now my boyfriend and I are looking for jobs, so hopefully things will look up. I used to gradually collect pieces, but I've never owned much brand. I'm really bad at saving and I think I would buy things because I could afford them at the moment rather than buying things I really wanted. For the time being, I spend a lot of time daydreaming about how I'm going to be a better lolita when I get myself together.



4. Favorite thing to put on my head
I have a feeling if I owned one, my favorite thing to put on my head would be a bonnet. I think bonnets are adorable in any capacity, but I know they're sort of a love/hate thing with a lot of lolitas. I'm on the love side! I suppose my favorite thing to put on my head is wigs, but I don't know if that counts. I am a fan of head-eating bows and think they go with basically everything, so I'll say that.

R.I.P. my head

5. My wardrobe turnover
Typically in the past, my wardrobe turnover has been pretty slow and I only really sold pieces when I stopped wearing them completely. Lately, the turnover's been very high as I'm selling things I really do like just so I can have money to buy necessities outside of lolita, which sucks. A lot of wigs also got ruined when I was moving, so I had to get rid of them. I did get my dream dress for my birthday, which was in October, but it's the only purchase I've made recently, as I just can't afford it right now.

I wish
Well this post has been a bit sad, but it is what it is I suppose. Hopefully things start improving for me and I can start focusing on the things I truly love again. Never give up! Misako loves you! Maki and Asuka are cheering for you! Let the spirit of RinRin overcome you! These are the things I tell myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment